HIGH QUALITY, HARD TO GET AND CUSTOM ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS FOR POWER SUPPLIES, DISPLAYS, TVs, MOTHERBOARDS AND MORE!

Bon Voyage

In here you will find the rules and other important threads. Report problems and glitches here.

Bon Voyage

Postby LongRunner » July 27th, 2024, 11:26 pm

After 11 years here, with site downtimes in two consecutive years – and given my nowadays-distant relationship with computers anyway (can anyone else relate to the song Computers Again by Slugbug? :P) – the time has come to work on making my own site (for small appliances, electrical accessories etc.).
I have one more round of micro-reviews drafted, but I plan to cease new content here thereafter (though I'll still respond to others here as long as we're online).

I'll save my important posts in the meantime; if we're still online when I launch my new site, I'll post the link here…
Many thanks to Behemot (and before him, c_hegge and shovenose) for the kind accommodation. :cheers:
I've never been very comfortable on all those soulless corporate mega-platforms (even Reddit is marginal, and I stay far away from Facebook and Ex-Twitter), and the other small sites are still a crapshoot; I may try out the UK Vintage Radio forum soon, that's the only remaining site I'll dare join…
Last edited by LongRunner on July 30th, 2024, 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added link to Computers Again
LongRunner

Re: Bon Voyage

Postby Behemot » August 14th, 2024, 4:48 am

thnx m8 for all the help, hope you'll come to visit from time to time ;-)
Behemot
Administrator

Return to Rules and Announcements